Monday, November 3, 2008

Flickr Slide Show

I love living in Levelock and am happy to share it with you!


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.
This would be good for any type of project that you need to do instruction on or that you want the student to explain something to you. I think this would be great for the high school students to use to master their technology standards (we use standards based system). They can share their pictures from sporting events and the money making projects we do as a student government. This would be a good way to share the trip we are going to take in April as the entire high school class. Most of the families have internet, and the school could share and even share with extended families outside of our village. A student could do a report on something and then they could share it with their entire class by putting it in Flickr.
I was really comfortable with this project. It was easy and went very fast. I LOVE THIS CLASS!
We have so many friends everywhere else that this would make a good way to share our travels with all of them and make it easy for them all to see any or all of the pictures. It is quicker to view than trying to look at a lot of pictures in an email.

4 comments:

Aaron Griffin said...

Just wondering do you drive cars in Levelock or just four wheelers and snowmachines. Also do you know why some villages call them snowgo's? Beautiful pictures by the way I would like to come and visit you in Levelock.

Melissa said...

That was wierd I was working on my husbands computer and didn't realize I was signed in under his name. That was me Alice, Melissa in Kodiak.

JessieD329 said...

Wow, Alice, your pics are beautiful. Some can be made into xmas cards. Melissa, I was taken aback by the one from Japan till you explained, that's happened to me before (not on flickr,tho)Ditto the visit statement. By the way, I invite all my classmates to come and visit me in my town someday!

skipvia said...

You've pretty much much hit every reason that I like to use Flickr Slidr--it's just a wonderful way to collect a large number of images in a small space and show them to the world by simply giving them the URL to your blog or web page. I thoroughly enjoyed your photos and comments about Levelock. You've performed an important service--telling the world about a place that few people have ever heard of.