Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Digital Video

This takes a bit of time to create but it is much nicer if you really want to show something. I do not think it is as easily used for a teaching tool as PowerPoint. I don't think that I would use this in the classroom as a normal teaching tool but it might be great for teaching a hands-on project. I liked it and think it would be great for showing the rest of the school pictures from our trip (our high school is going to California for 10 days) this next spring.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Alice did you got to LA? I loved the music you chose for your video. It is one of my favorite hymns.

Jessica W said...

That was awesome Alice! I was waiting for a voice to chime in asking for donations. It was like a commercial that you'd see on TV. Great job!